4. If you want to use screws to attach the port to the enclosure use the guide marks on the back of the outside flare. The screw holes are numbered with a 3 or 4 for the number of screws you would like to use.
5. When the length has been achieved the Precision Port™ can be glued together
using ordinary ABS adhesive or similar type glue. Once pieces are assembled with
ABS adhesive, pieces can not be taken apart.
Assemble the Precision Port in the following manner.
1. Attach connecting rings to flared ends.
2. Slide flared ends, with connecting rings attached, over tube section.
3. Insert the Precision Port into enclosure and secure with adhesive and/or screws.
The Precision Port is warranted, to the original purchaser, for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase. This warranty is limited to any manufacturing defects. If such a defect is found contact the place from which you purchased this product.