We recommend installation by a qualified installer if possible. If one
is not available follow the instructions below.
1. Calculate length of port needed:
2. Determine proper speaker & port placement before cutting any holes. The Precision Port should
be placed at least one port diameter away from any inside walls, if possible.
3. Once placement has been determined cut the proper size hole. (Cut the hole to
the diameter of the flare side of the inside flare)
4. When the length has been achieved the Precision Port™ can be glued together
using ordinary ABS adhesive or similar type glue. Once pieces are assembled with
ABS adhesive, pieces can not be taken apart.
Assemble the Precision Port in the following manner.
1. Attach connecting rings to flared ends.
2. Slide flared ends, with connecting rings attached, over tube section.
3. Insert the Precision Port into enclosure and secure with adhesive and/or screws.
The Precision Port is warranted, to the original purchaser, for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase. This warranty is limited to any manufacturing defects. If such a defect is found contact the place from which you purchased this product.